Thursday, December 11, 2008

College Program graduation!


I have my official graduation mouse ears and certificate from the Disney College Program now, but there's just one problem with the graduation party today- it was POURING! The graduation picnic the last two days has been gorgeous weather, so people have been able to spread out and play wherever and eat and just have a good time. Well today, Mother Nature decided to pull out the showers so that we were all cramming inside. AND get this- because it was raining so much, the characters (Goofy, Donald, and Mickey and Minnie in their graduation gowns) had to leave because it was so wet! So I didn't even get to get a picture with Mickey and Minnie in their graduation gowns!!! Ugh! I almost cried when I found that out. I think I might go to one of the parks tomorrow, though, and get a picture with them. I can't decide if I want one with them together or individual. Oh well. I'll figure it out. grr.. stupid rain....

2 comments:

Matt and Erin said...

Congrats, grad! You look beautiful!

Loni said...

Hey Heather, you look wonderful. What a great experience and so fun that you could share it with your mom and dad. You have a neatest parents. I absolutely love working with your mother.