Sunday, January 18, 2009

A bit of fun in Rexburg!









Alright, its Sunday night, so I've got a little time to write a few things about what I've done since I got back to school. The Friday and Saturday of the first few days of school, there was a show called Comedy Improv done by The Society with Kirby Heyborne, Corbin Allred, Lincoln Hoppe, and Kelly Lohman. I'd seen Comedy Improv once before a couple years ago, so I bought up a couple tickets as soon as I could for the last show they did because I wanted to meet them all again. It was so funny! It was great seeing those guys again. I got pics with Lincoln, Corbin, Kirby, and Corbin and Kirby together. :)
Anyway, so that was last weekend. This weekend, I went and saw Bolt with a few of my friends. I decided that if I'd met them in person already, I had to go see their movie! Anyway, after we saw Bolt, some of us went over to one of my friends' house and we played on her Wii and then we watched Vantage Point. By the way, that was a good movie too. :) I love action movies with car chases. Usually I need to have some kind of hot guy in the movie to make it better, but this one was just really interesting to watch the same event being seen from like 6 or 7 different viewpoints. It was cool. But yeah- we did that on Friday and then on Saturday, after I did some homework and went grocery shopping, we went over to the guys' apartments to play Mario Kart and play Ping Pong in their lounge. Oh my gosh, it was so fun! And then today I went to church and it was good too! It was a good weekend all around. I got a little homework done, so I don't feel too guilty. I just have to get the rest of it done tomorrow. :)

No comments: