Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day to all!

I have been so excited for Valentines Day this year! I don't have a boyfriend or really a set crush on a boy, but I have a newfound love for the cutest little couple ever!
  • MICKEY AND MINNIE MOUSE!
All day today, I've been watching videos with Mickey and Minnie as the stars in them. The main one I wanted to watch was The Three Muskateers because I had forced myself not to watch all of it so I could watch it all today. I've been looking all over youtube at videos from the Disney Parks with Mickey and Minnie. One of my particular favorites is of Mickey's 80th Birthday Party at Disneyland in 2008. Mickey is just soooo stinking cute in it and he is ALWAYS so sweet to Minnie. *sigh* Why would I need a guy right now when I can live vicariously through these two cute little mice?



I've been really busy with school lately, so getting involved with a guy would just distract me more. It has been fun giving out Valentines today to people! I wish I had enough to send to everyone I knew, but I only have so much money. I photoshopped a picture of me and my "true love" ... or at least my stand-in until my real prince that I can share "true love's kiss" with shows up. But ssshhhh, don't tell Minnie! She'd kill me!

No comments: